Our skin is our largest organ. So, we should be concerned with what we’re coating on our skin. Most body washes that I have ever used, work by getting our body rid of any sweat and dirt along with the body’s natural oils. These oils are essential as they keep our skin soft and hydrated.
A perfect body wash is the one that is ‘moisturizing’, ‘non-drying’ or ‘hydrating’ as it will help replenish the oil that’s removed. So, today I am reviewing one of my favorite body wash.
The Body Shop Strawberry Shower Gel
It is a soap free body wash with a fruity scent of strawberry and consists of cold-pressed strawberry seed oil. It helps making my skin nourished, soft and supple. I have already used multiple bottles of this one and it is a must have in my shower. It makes the whole bathroom smell of amazing sweet strawberries. Let’s check out my experience with this one:
Clear plastic bottle with a flip top.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Mel/Honey/Miel, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Fragaria Ananassa Seed Oil/Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Seed Oil, Benzophenone-4, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Denatonium Benzoate, CI 14700/Red 4, CI 17200/Red 33.
How to use:
- Lather in shower.
- Rinse well
Price: INR 345 for 250 ml.
- The clear packaging makes it so easy to see how much product is left in the bottle.
- The product lathers well and the strawberry scent is sweet and delicious.
- It really cleans well without drying skin out.
- The cute bottle has a flip top and it’s easy to dispense as much as required.
- It foams/bubbles up easily.
- It is a soap free body wash.
- Travel friendly as leak proof.
- Bit expensive as compared to other shower gels.
- Fragrance won’t linger for a longer time.
My Rating – 4.5/5