B.B stands for Blemish Balm or Beauty Balm.
It is basically a skincare or makeup product that provides the hydration of a moisturizer and coverage of a light foundation with the sun protection of a sunscreen. My current favorite B.B cream is Garnier one and I wear it generally for my office every day. After trying this product for a month, I am going to share my views about it.
Shelf Life-36 months
Price-69 INR (9g)
Packaging– It comes in a beige colored tube packaging with silver cap on it.
Net weight– Comes in 2 variants (9g or 30g)
How to use it–
- Cleanse your skin.
- Spread the BB cream like your regular moisturizer.
- Apply with light circular strokes from the middle of your face.
My experience with this B.B cream-
- Pocket and Travel Friendly.
- Good for normal everyday light makeup.
- Easy to blend.
- Gives glow and even tone to your skin.
- Has soft and light texture.
- SPF 24/PA+++
- Dermatologically tested.
- Has pleasant fragrance
- Gives sheer coverage.
- Doesn’t covers up dark circles and spots.
- Available in only one shade.
My rating- 3.5/5